Build students’ digital skillset with a scaffolded technology program that includes:
- Interactive lessons
- Application exercises
- Pre- and post-tests
Keyboarding and Computer Fundamentals
Technology Apps, Multimedia and Presentations
Computational Thinking and Coding
Online Safety, Digital Citizenship and Internet Usage
Engaging and Personalized Learning Experience
- Gamified content rewards student learning to promote positive feelings and associations.
- Friendly characters give immediate feedback that motivates students to try again if they answer prompts incorrectly during the lesson.
- Adaptive lessons guide students based on performance through corrective, personalized activities.
Supportive of All Learners
- Interactive content is designed using science of learning principles to optimize instruction for all learning styles.
- Adjustable speed, closed captioning, and audio instruction accommodate all students.
- Lessons in both English and Spanish support English language learners.
Built for Measuring Growth and Efficacy
- Reporting features dynamically track progress toward meeting national and state standards at a student, classroom, or district level.
- Pre- and post-tests for units identify gaps and assess growth for valuable instructional feedback – designed to be completed in under 10 minutes.
Aligned to State and National Standards
- Blended technology practice in core curriculum maximizes instructional time.
- Curriculum meets CSTA standards and awarded an ISTE seal of alignment.
- Exercises focus on real-life applications of core skills with technology.
Organized for Classroom Efficiency
- Teachers develop their own skills alongside students with no prior knowledge of technology required.
- Auto-grading, gradebooks, and dashboards help teachers monitor student performance.
- Seamless integration with LMS platforms streamlines classroom management.
- Pre-built pacing calendars and lesson plans speed up curriculum planning.
Compliant and Secure
- Student data is protected and secure ensuring alignment to FERPA requirements.
- Online safety curriculum satisfies eRate funding requirements
EasyTech helps educators
Teach students to stay safe on social media, assess the credibility of online sources, and discourage cyberbullying.
Introduce students to computer science, computational thinking, and coding.
Comply with technology, state, and national standards including those embedded within core curriculum standards.
Equip students with the technology skills needed for success with online assessments.
Ensure they are giving students equitable access to quality digital literacy instruction.
Get the most out of your school or district’s investment in education technology.