EasyTech: A Complete Digital Literacy Solution
Engaging for Students, Easy for Teachers
EasyTech is a comprehensive solution designed for students from kindergarten through grade 8. Our award-winning curriculum is designed to help weave digital literacy into the curriculum and is a turnkey solution for teachers who may not have experience teaching technology.
- A comprehensive and engaging way to teach critical digital literacy skills including keyboarding and word processing, digital citizenship, online research skills, computational thinking and coding
- Skills tests and lessons that are proven to prepare students for online assessments like PARCC and Smarter Balanced
- Teacher-led or self-paced interactive content. Units include interactive and engaging activities, games, journals, discussions, and quizzes
- Flexible lessons that are accessible in a computer lab, 1:1 instruction, BYOD or a classroom setting
- Spanish language instruction to accommodate ELL students
partnering with educators
districts across the country use our solutions
students using our solution
"EasyTech is the fundamental backbone of our technology curriculum. I’m a firm believer that students need a solid foundation of technology skills before they are asked to apply those skills in the classroom and on Next-Generation Assessments."
Tony DeMonte - Instructional Technology Coordinator
Zion Elementary School District 6, IL
"We realized that we were bringing on educators who had never integrated technology into their curriculum. EasyTech was a great resource for those teachers to ensure that their students were getting exposed to technology applications and learning the right skills."
Barry Fox - Director of Instructional Technology
Arlington ISD, TX
EasyTech in Action
EasyTech is a self-paced digital literacy curriculum for grades K-8. Watch this video to learn how EasyTech can help your students develop and master the technology and computational thinking skills they need for college and career.
Get Started Today
See why more than 2,500 school districts in 21 countries use EasyTech to build their students’ digital literacy skills and improve their online assessment results.