Coding & Computational Thinking
Teach Your Students the Language of the Future
Like the foundation of a building, computer science and coding is the framework that supports many elements of the world we live in. From security and banking to shopping, travel and social media, we interact with computers and the code that controls them every day. As with any new language, the sooner students are exposed to coding, the easier it will be to develop fluency and apply these skills to a broad range of careers.
Our EasyCode Products:
- Help students start to recognize and use patterns, and develop the skills needed to succeed in the new digital economy
- Equip students to go beyond being a consumer by becoming a creator and builder
- Empower teachers to competently help their students learn to code, even if they have no prior experience teaching coding
- Offer easy-to-understand coding lessons that can be taught to students as young as second grade level, and as advanced as high school
- Provide simulations and models to make it simple for students and teachers alike to comprehend complex computational concepts
of parents want their child to study computer science
how much more per hour a computer science major earns compared to the average college graduate
of todays students will be employed in jobs that don't exist yet
Build Computational Thinking & Coding Skills
"It was the real-world aspect that really made the difference. Every time the kids completed an activity in EasyCode, they had to do an outside activity related to what they just learned and it brought everything home for them."
Kofi Owens - Technology Teacher
East Orange, NJ
Computational Thinking and Coding
"I’m always looking for tools that help students build higher order thinking skills that are transferable across the curriculum. Learning.com’s coding lessons give my students the ability to practice many of these skills, including critical thinking, communication, logic, problem solving, persistence and collaboration. My goal is to make my students become lifelong learners and Learning.com is a great tool to make that a possibility!"
Alfonso Mendoza Jr. - Science/Social Studies Teacher
Shimotsu Elementary School, TX
"I love EasyCode! I use it as a lesson and continue using it as an incentive. Students are allowed to work on it when they are finished with their other class assignments and it amazes me to watch them discover the world of computer programming. It is a fun way to problem solve, achieve goals, create and learn at their own pace."
Michelle McGinty - Technology Apps & Digital Art Teacher
Lubbock Cooper Middle School, TX
"I cannot even begin to tell you how excited my students are for EasyCode. I have several students showing interest in computer programming and we’ve discussed that this might be a career path they want to look into."
LeeAnn Grisham - Computer Teacher
J.B. Stephen's Elementary School, TX
A game-based introduction to coding, where students learn to code by solving coding challenges. Ideal for elementary school students.
An interactive curriculum to help students learn key coding principles using Python, a leading programming language. Ideal for middle school students.
- A turnkey instructional solution for computer lab or classroom teachers
- Provides real-world coding instruction in a true programming language
- Encourages creativity, confidence, critical thinking, and problem solving skills
- Game-based learning environment engages students and provides instant feedback
- A comprehensive coding curriculum that leverages projects to engage students and encourages a broader interest in coding careers
- Students learn to code in Python, a professional programming language, making the skills learned relevant and applicable to many careers
- Detailed lesson plans help teachers guide students through each concept, and sample projects & rubrics make it easy to assess student performance