EasyCode Pillars is an interactive, web-based curriculum that helps students learn coding principles using Python, the industry-leading programming language. Discover how three Florida middle school teachers are using it to prepare students for Python Coding Apprentice and IT Specialist Certifications.
Recent news & Articles
- The Importance of Digital Citizenship: A 2024 Perspective
- Digital Citizenship in Education: What It Is & Why it Matters
- Strategies to Meet TA-TEKS Standards in Texas
- Ideas for Applying Digital Literacy Outside the Technology Classroom
- What the History of Personalized Learning Teaches Us About It Today