Prepare Today’s Students for Tomorrow’s Success
Some may regard technology applications as a nice-to-have, not a must-have, but the truth is 78% of middle-skill job openings require knowledge of digital productivity tools such as spreadsheets and word-processing. The world your students are launching into will require them to understand these and many other technology applications.
Our Technology Applications Solution:
- Offers an introduction and foundational understanding of spreadsheets, word processing and presentations
- Covers common word processing functions in a generic software environment
- Helps students learn to track, organize and present data within a spreadsheet, as well as teaching basic database functions
- Presents the elements of a successful presentation, including best practices, effective language and compelling graphics
- Introduces students to multimedia tools including desktop publishing, graphic design and video editing
- Includes self-scoring exercises and lesson plans to help teachers who aren’t trained to teach technology applications confidently support their students
Strengthen Math with Productivity Tools
Prepare students with the digital literacy skills they need for success like data analysis and spreadsheets while they master math standards at the same time with this activity.