Remote Learning lessons are now available in the library:
- Navigating common virtual classroom applications.
- Actively participating in online discussions and virtual meetings.
- Practicing good netiquette by respecting other students and the teacher.
- Troubleshooting common tech problems such as turning on their device or connecting to their webcam and audio.
Where can you find these Remote Learning Lessons?
- If you are using Tech Quest, these lessons have already been assigned to your students at the beginning of the path.
- If you have assigned curriculum items to your class, you can search in the library and assign the new remote learning curriculum.