Best-in-Class Edtech Products and Services Join the Largest Ecosystem of K-12 Teaching and Learning Tools
NEW YORK, NY – September 5, 2019 – (BUSINESS WIRE)–Schoology, the leading K-12 learning management and assessment platform, announced new additions to its Certified Partner Program. Schoology launched its Certified Partner Program earlier this year as a vehicle for edtech companies to promote their value to Schoology users and to provide joint customers with a more integrated experience.
“Interoperability has been a key element of Schoology’s growth. The open nature of our platform makes it easier for K-12 schools and districts to adopt Schoology,” said Jeremy Friedman, co-founder and CEO of Schoology. “Our Certified Partner Program ensures educators in Schoology districts have access to the best education technology products and services all in one place and welcome these cutting-edge companies with the same goal of advancing what’s possible in education.”
Schoology Certified Partners receive dedicated marketing and business development support as well as technical assistance to ensure their products integrate with Schoology and provide a seamless user experience. Schoology customers benefit from the availability of hundreds of outstanding edtech tools that operate seamlessly together.
New additions to the Schoology Certified Partner Program include:
- Capti is a literacy and learning app that helps struggling readers improve comprehension and aids teachers in providing accommodations with an all-in-one solution.
- Edpuzzle lets you use any YouTube video or upload your own and embed questions to hold your students accountable during the video.
- Kami is an interactive PDF and document annotation app with features that encourage collaboration between teacher and students, helping schools transition to paperless learning.
- Learning.com allows you to develop critical technology skills in K-8 students with Learning.com’s comprehensive digital literacy curriculum, instruction and assessment solutions.
- Respondus develops assessment tools that work seamlessly with learning management systems, including LockDown Browser, which prevents cheating during online tests.
- SchoolOfficeApps extends the Schoology Learning Management System into an Office Management System. SchoolOfficeApps has created a suite of 10 office applications that greatly simplify the day-to-day tasks of running a vibrant, high-technology school.
- STEMScopes, created by Accelerate Learning Inc., is an award-winning, research-based national leader in PreK-12 STEM curriculum.
- SchoolBzz is a cloud-based platform for whole-school, whole-community communication that streamlines how schools share information with everyone involved in a student’s learning journey.
“Joining Schoology’s Partner Program was a no-brainer,” said Hengjie Wang, co-founder & CEO of Kami. “Listening to our users has always been at the forefront of our innovation, and for years they’ve wanted to see an integration between Kami and Schoology.”
“Respondus products have integrated with Schoology for a number of years,” said Jodi Feeney, COO of Respondus. “The Certified Partner Program added structure and benefits to our relationship. We have found Schoology’s staff to be both responsive and resourceful.”
To learn more about the Certified Partner Program and to see the full list of certified partners visit: www.schoology.com/partners.
Learning.com is the leading provider of digital literacy solutions that help prepare students for online assessments, school, college and their future careers. The company offers a complete digital literacy curriculum for grades K-8 that engages students as they develop critical skills such as keyboarding, business applications, online safety, computational thinking and coding. Founded in 1999, Learning.com currently partners with one in six U.S. school districts and serves more than 4 million students each year. The company has earned more than 30 industry awards, including ISTE 2017 Best of Show, 2017 Award of Excellence from “Tech & Learning Magazine” and “The Oregonian’s Top Workplace” for 2016 and 2017.
Schoology seamlessly connects learning management with assessments so that school districts can improve student performance, foster collaboration throughout their community and personalize learning for every student. Every day millions of students, parents, faculty and administrators from nearly 2,000 K-12 school districts leverage Schoology to advance what is possible in education. For more information, visit www.schoology.com.
For Immediate Release