Seamlessly access, organize, and
share digital content.
This new solution provides districts with a searchable content repository and tools to build and share curriculum. Curriculum Foundry helps districts use digital content to meet their instructional goals, facilitate personalized learning, and address budget challenges.
Easily Provide Teachers with Quality Digital Content
Curriculum Foundry is a digital content solution that provides districts access to a searchable content repository pre-populated with vetted open educational resources (OER) and other free digital resources. The repository can also be enhanced to include collections of digital content districts already have licenses for and content they have created.
Features & Benefits
- Supports districts’ use of digital content to meet instructional goals
- Facilitates personalized learning
- Helps districts address budget challenges
- Offers access to 30,000 vetted digital resources for grades K-12 in all subject areas
- Provides search option to easily find content by standard, grade, subject, and item type
- Allows districts to enhance the repository with their licensed digital content
- Delivers a toolset to help districts build their own lessons, units, and courses
- Enables districts to share curriculum with entire district or a select number of schools
Meet Students’ Needs
Using Curriculum Foundry’s comprehensive set of tools, districts can build and share their own curriculum to meet their instructional goals. Teachers can assign curriculum to entire classes, groups, or individual students. They can also customize curriculum and supplement with additional content from the repository to personalize instruction. The single sign-on feature allows students to access a district’s entire digital curriculum without multiple logins.
Save Time and Money
Many districts want to use free digital content to address budget challenges but may not have an effective way to find and implement it. Curriculum Foundry provides districts with easy access to standards-aligned OER and provides the tools they need make the most of free content.
Curriculum Foundry Pilot Program
Learning.com is seeking districts to give feedback on early versions of Curriculum Foundry through a pilot program beginning early 2015. Participating districts will receive access to the Beta version of Curriculum Foundry at no cost. Districts chosen to participate will be expected to:
- Take part in monthly focus groups
- Build sample curriculum
- Provide detailed feedback on various product features
- Use product with teachers and students