Seamlessly access, organize, and
share digital content.
This new solution provides districts with a searchable content repository and tools to build and share curriculum. Curriculum Foundry helps districts use digital content to meet their instructional goals, facilitate personalized learning, and address budget challenges.
Easily Provide Teachers with Quality Digital Content
Curriculum Foundry provides access to a searchable content repository pre-populated with 30,000 vetted open education resources (OER). Districts can tailor the repository to include collections of content they already have licenses for, and content they have created.
Features & Benefits
- Allows districts to use digital content to meet their instructional goals
- Facilitates personalized learning
- Helps districts address budget challenges
- Access to more than 30,000 vetted OER for grades K-12 in all subject areas
- Provides search option to easily find content by standard, grade, subject, and item type
- Comprehensive toolset helps districts build their own lessons, units, and courses
- Ability to share curriculum with entire district or a select number of schools
- Single sign-on functionality
Meet Students’ Needs
Using Curriculum Foundry’s comprehensive set of tools, districts can build and share their own curriculum to meet their instructional goals. Teachers can assign curriculum to entire classes, groups, or individual students. They can also customize curriculum and supplement with additional content from the repository to personalize instruction. The single sign-on feature allows students to access a district’s entire digital curriculum without multiple logins.
Save Time and Money
Many districts want to use free digital content to address budget challenges but may not have an effective way to find and implement it. Curriculum Foundry provides districts with easy access to standards-aligned OER and provides the tools they need make the most of free content.