Digital Literacy Solutions
Made Just for Texas
For over 14 years, we’ve been providing solutions to help Texas educators meet the TA-TEKS. More than one million students in Texas use our solutions to prepare for success in school, college, and the 21st century workplace.
Inquiry℠ is a 100% aligned TA-TEKS curriculum for grades K-8 that takes a project-based approach to integrating technology into instruction and has been adopted under Proclamation 2014.
- Meet 100% of the TA-TEKS and address 100% of the ISTE Standards for Students.
- Integrate technology into ELA, math, science, and social studies with projects for grades K-8.
- Empower teachers with classroom-ready projects, lesson plans, implementation strategies, and a self-paced PD course.
- Easily identify and address skills gaps with built-in pre-tests that assess technology skills and auto-assign included lessons.
- Provide opportunities for students to evaluate and comment on their learning experience with project reflections.
- Accommodate ELL students with Spanish language instruction.
- Inquiry has been independently reviewed by LearningList.
Texas Adopted TA-TEKS Bundle
When you adopt Inquiry, you’ll receive access to a suite of other Learning.com products and services:
- EasyTech is 100% aligned TA-TEKS curriculum that provides self-paced, interactive lessons to help students develop core technology and higher-order thinking skills.
- EasyTech Keyboarding combines interactive lessons with flexible, adaptive practices that help students quickly master touch typing.
- EasyTech Online Safety uses a positive, not fear-based curriculum to help students learn appropriate online behavior and exceeds national E-Rate requirements.
- WayFind uses performance-based and multiple-choice questions to measure teachers’ 21st century instructional skills. It also includes a professional development curriculum that aligns to the ISTE Standards for Teachers.
- TechLiteracy Assessment provides actionable data that pinpoints student technology challenges and helps districts meet technology literacy accountability requirements.
- Curriculum Publisher allows your district to build and share customized sequences of instruction.
Meet Texas Technology Standards
Inquiry addresses 100% of the TA-TEKS for grades K-8, and is aligned to core-area TEKS in ELA, Math, Science, and Social Studies. Inquiry also addresses 100% of the ISTE Standards for Students.
Texas Data Shows Engagement with Technology Improves Student Skills
A recent study revealed that students who were more engaged with a digital literacy curriculum demonstrated increased proficiency and showed greater gains on a technology skills assessment when compared to those who did not regularly engage with a curriculum.
Free TCEA Tech Assessment for all Texas Districts
Through a partnership with Learning.com, TCEA provides all Texas districts a technology literacy assessment for 8th grade students at no cost to the district.
The online assessment includes a blend of interactive, performance-based questions and multiple-choice, knowledge-based questions to measure and report technology literacy and skills, based on the TA-TEKS.
For more information, visit the TCEA website.
partnering with educators
districts across the country use our solutions
students using our solution
"We’ve been striving for years to write lessons that would align with the technology TEKS, but it was a lengthy process. Inquiry does that work for us so we can just plug it into a teacher’s already-done lesson."Learn More
Kim Garcia - Educational Technologist
Georgetown Independent School District - Georgetown, TX