Engage Students With Project-based Learning
Project-based learning is an effective instructional strategy to help students build deep content understanding, raise academic achievement, and encourage student motivation to learn. While the benefits of using project-based learning are well known, many educators are not sure how to get started. Inquiry empowers teachers with classroom-ready projects, lesson plans, implementation strategies, and a self-paced PD course.
Our Inquiry Solution:
- Includes six projects per grade level; two in ELA, two in math, and one each in science and social studies
- Helps students learn about productivity tools, internet research, multimedia presentations, and online communication
- Identifies skill gaps with built-in pre-tests that assess the digital literacy skills needed to successfully complete each project
- Auto-assigns lessons to address gaps and ensure students have the skills needed for projects
- Provides opportunities for students to evaluate and comment on their learning experience with project reflections
partnering with educators
districts across the country use our solutions
students using our solution
Sample Inquiry Project
Here is a sample of an eighth-grade math project that helps students learn about using spreadsheets to create personal budgets.