Digital Literacy Assessment
100% Coverage of the 2016 ISTE Standards for Students
Learning.com’s Digital Literacy Assessment provides practical insight into how well students comprehend digital literacy skills in relation to the 2016 ISTE Standards for Students. This interactive assessment uses technology enhanced questions, provides the data needed to make informed decisions around instruction, and helps ensure students are prepared for success in a digital world.
Prepares Students for Success
- Accessibility has been built into the entire student experience
- Includes fifth and eighth grade versions with a diagnostic assessment and summative assessment to help measure growth
- All question types are compatible with common screen readers
- Question types mimic those found in state online assessments
Provides the Data Educators Need
- Easy to set up student access with no special proctor or training required
- Real-time dashboard reporting actionable results by ISTE Standard at the student, class, teacher, school, and district level
- Built with HTML5 and compatible with desktop and mobile device browsers so no special software is required
of 1st graders will work in jobs that don’t exist today
of kids are online
of employed Americans use digital technology daily
Digital Literacy Assessments in Action
Are your students prepared and equipped with the skills they need to excel in the digital world? Watch this clip to learn how Learning.com’s Digital Literacy Assessments provide insight into how well students comprehend digital literacy concepts relative to the ISTE 2016 Standards for Students.
Get Started Today
See why more than 1 million students have used Learning.com to evaluate digital skills and prepare for state assessments.