An open repository of free and fee-based digital content that is searchable, educationally relevant and aligned to Colorado Academic Standards.
Discovering and using digital content that is aligned to Colorado Academic Standards can be overwhelming. The eNetColorado DREAM (DREAM) makes the experience easier.
Set up your DREAM account in two easy steps:
- First sign up using the form below.
- Then, you'll need to create an account and set your password.
for your students and classes.
You need quality educational resources.
You also need to know that those resources are aligned to your state standards.
To help, eNetColorado has teamed up with Learning.com to provide a single, searchable marketplace of standards-aligned, peer-reviewed content. DREAM makes it easy for you to sift through all the possibilities so you can find and use the perfect digital content for your students.
Free or for a fee?
DREAM accounts are free for all Colorado educators. DREAM features free and fee-based content from premier providers as well as content created by teachers for teachers. Free content can be accessed immediately. Fee-based content can be licensed with a purchase order or credit card directly from DREAM. You can also use your existing licenses through DREAM with no extra charge.
Making the most of your resources
DREAM takes advantage of Learning.com's digital learning environment so you can make the most of all the content you'll find here.
The digital learning environment built into DREAM makes it simple for educators to:
- Find, organize, assign and use standards-aligned digital content from a variety of providers and sources;
- Use one username and password to access all licensed and free resources;
- Create customized sequences of content from a variety of providers to meet individual student needs;
- Assign resources directly from DREAM to the whole class, groups, or individual students;
- Track student progress across all content from any DREAM provider from one online location;
- Rate content and promote favorites to peers;
A first for educators
DREAM provides a single point of entry for teachers to find and use safe, standards-aligned digital content. DREAM gives Colorado educators one place to go for all their digital content.
Free or for a fee?
DREAM accounts are free for all Colorado educators. Free content can be assigned immediately. Fee-based content can be licensed with a purchase order or credit card directly from DREAM. Teachers can also use existing licenses through the built-in digital learning environment from Learning.com with no extra charge.
Teachers can also use existing licenses through the built-in digital learning environment from Learning.com with no extra charge.
Making the most of district resources
When your teachers can access the digital content you've licensed more easily, they're more likely to use it with their students. Making access easier can increase content usage and provide districts with a better return on their investments. DREAM is designed to help.
Using DREAM as a district also makes it easier to track and monitor progress across your schools and classrooms. You can see how content is being used, by whom and how it's working for teachers and students.
Benefits for districts include:
- A better way to find, organize, assign and use standards-aligned educational resources;
- An easy way to manage district-licensed digital content from multiple publishers;
- A single username and password that makes it easier for teachers and students to use all their digital content;
- The ability to track use of digital content across schools and throughout your district which helps administrators to see what is popular and what is effective;
- Improved workflows for teachers and students which lead to increased usage;
- Easier access to high-quality, standards-aligned content which improves the effectiveness of digital instruction in a district;
- Improvements to access and ease of use increase the Return on Investment (ROI) for your existing content licenses and for new curriculum purchases.
Let us know if you're ready to implement DREAM in your district or if you need more info.
Great content, trusted providers
DREAM is your best source of content for math, language arts, science, social studies, Colorado history and culture, technology skills, and student tools that enhance learning.
We are proud of all of the content providers participating in DREAM. They all play a vital role in helping our children learn. Our providers include teachers, districts, states and premier publishers. They offer both free and fee-based content.
Free or for a fee?
Free content from any provider on DREAM can be accessed immediately. Fee-based content can be licensed with a purchase order or credit card directly from DREAM. If you hold an existing content license with a DREAM provider, you can use that content through the DREAM with no additional charge as well.
Our provider list is growing daily. It currently includes premier providers like the American Museum of Natural History, PhET and Hotmath. After you've registered, please check back regularly to catch all the exciting new content coming to eNetColorado DREAM.
Are you a content provider? Would you like to be part of the eNetColorado DREAM? Let's start the conversation.
Classroom content you count on
Teachers count on digital resources to engage today’s wired and connected students. Teachers use these resources everywhere: as supplemental material, as support for lesson plans, for student projects, and as core instruction.
There are almost endless resources out there for teachers to use. Not all of them are great and many aren't aligned to state standards. What's more, every day new digital education resources become available. As these resources multiply, teachers need better tools to find, assign, manage and use them.
Save time, find what you need
To cut through the clutter and save teachers time, eNetColorado, in partnership with Learning.com, has created eNetColorado DREAM. It's an easy-to-navigate, open repository of free and fee-based educational resources that align to the Colorado Academic Standards.
Make the most of your resources
DREAM helps you find everything you need to create dazzling, digital classrooms.
Leveraging the power of Learning.com's digital learning environment, DREAM makes it easier to get the best out of all the content we provide.
You can link to DREAM content from your existing learning management systems. Or, you can use DREAM's single sign-on feature to access, assign, and track all your content from one place. You access all your content with just a single sign-on. And, getting started requires minimal training.
DREAM is available, at no cost, to all Colorado educators.